Dylan Sinclair is a Canadian musical artist. He recently released his EP “Proverb.” Likewise, his notable songs are Home, Ask Me, and Just Anybody.
Dylan started his musical journey from a church choir. His inspirations include Brandy, D’Angelo, and Musiq Soulchild. Furthermore, he is signed by record labels like Prodigal and Five Stone Records.
Quick Facts: Dylan Sinclair Age: How Old? Facts You Need To Know
|Birthday||June 15, 2001|
|Age||19 years old|
10 Facts on Dylan Sinclair
- Dylan Sinclair is a musical artist and singer based in Toronto. His popular singles include Home (2020), Ask Me (2020), and Just Anybody (2019).
- The singer was born on June 15, 2001. Dylan Sinclair turned into the age of 19 years old in 2020. Likewise, his zodiac sign is Gemini.
- The Wikipedia page for Dylan Sinclair is not written yet. Nevertheless, Dylan’s name appears everywhere on the internet these days.
- Dylan Sinclair connects with his fans via his Instagram handle @dylansinclair. Likewise, 17.4k people already follow him on the social site. Moreover, his Twitter handle is @dylan_sinclair.
- The Net Worth and salary for Dylan Sinclair are not disclosed yet. However, Dylan Sinclair is doubtlessly earning higher than an average 18-year-old.
- Dylan is a handsome man with a good body and height. But, his body measurements are not revealed. Moreover, he rocks the afro-styled hair.
- Who is Sinclair dating in 2021? The question is a mystery to almost every person out there. In fact, the paparazzi has never captured Dylan with his girlfriend.
- The singer started his musical journey from the Church. He was only four years old when he joined the church choir. Now, he also makes songs related to the god.
- In 2019, Dylan attended Ryerson University as a freshman. But, he dropped out of college during his first semester. Furthermore, he wanted to focus on his musical path.
- Sinclair is now featured by streaming services like Spotify and Apple Music. Similarly, he recently released his EP titled “Proverb.” Additionally, he is planning to release an album in the future.