Dylan Strome, the 19-year old ice hockey player, holds the prestigious jersey of the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League. He has been in the league since 2015 when Arizona Coyotes drafted him at first.
Prior to the draft, he was considered one of the top prospects in the game. As a result, he became the third overall pick of the 2015 NHL Draft.
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
As a Rookie, Dylan’s season didn’t go as many would have expected it to be. Hence, the Coyotes traded him and the Ice Hockey center found his new home in Chicago. Afterward, the player has really improved his game and he is one of the integral players in his team.
Moreover, he has also represented the Candian National team in various international tournaments. Here is everything you need to know about him and more.
— Dylan Strome (@stromer19) December 7, 2019
10 Facts on Dylan Strome
- Dylan Strome is a Canadian Ice Hockey player who plays for the NHL side, Chicago Blackhawks.
- As of 2020, Dylan Strome is just 23 years old. He was born in Ontario, Canada.
- The player celebrates his birthday on March 7 every year and his zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Moreover, Dylan has an excellent height of 6 feet and 3 inches. The player possesses short black hair and brown eyes.
- However, his relationship status is single. Dylan Strome doesn’t have a girlfriend for the time being.
- As per Sportrac, the player has an annual salary of around $3.2 million.
- He certainly has a net worth of multi-million dollars.
- Moving on, Dylan is present on Instagram, of course. He has amassed around 73k followers on the platform.
- Dylan Strome was drafted by the Arizona Coyotes as the third overall pick in the 2015 NHL Draft.
- Hence, it is not a surprise that he has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.