Dylan Tuomy-Wilhoit is an actor who is from Los Angeles, California, United States of America He is one of the very talented actors who is very popular for having extraordinary acting skills.
|Birthday||November 29, 1990|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Parents||Jeffrey Wilhoit and Karen Tuomy|
To date, he has been part of different ventures for which he is recognized and loved by a huge number of fans and followers. TV series where he has acted as an actor are Fuller House and Full House. Though he is an actor he is mostly seen as being involved in the sound department.
He has worked as one of the crews of the sound department in over 25 projects fro which also he is famous. Career details about him are on IMDb but there is a little info about his date of birth and height as well. whereas not much about his personal life is known to his fans and followers.
10 Facts About Dylan Tuomy-Wilhoit:
- Dylan Tuomy-Wilhoit’s Wikipedia page is not available yet but we predict that he will be featured in it soon.
- He was born on November 29, 1990, which means that his age is currently 29 years.
- As per his official IMDb account, his height has been said to be around 5 feet and 11 inches.
- As far as our knowledge, he is currently single and has no sign of a girlfriend yet.
- He is active on Instagram as @realityduality, and he has managed to earn around 54.1 thousand followers there.
- Dylan has been famously recognized as an actor who has appeared in two of the very famous television series.
- Apart from being just an actor, he is also a foley artist who has worked in the sound department of various famous movies and television series like Game of Thrones, Furious 7, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan.
- He is active on Twitter as @DC_Wilhoit, and he has around 18.5 thousand followers there.
- Dylan played the role of Alex Katsopolis in both of the television series sequences – Full House and Fuller House.
- Talking about his family, he is the son of Karen Tuomy and Jeff Wilhoit. And, he has a twin brother named Blake Tuomy-Wilhoit.