Dylan Turner is a talented and versatile British actor who has been in part of many and different genre of movies. He has played musical/comedy, horror and action are good in all of those genres.
Dylan Turner is very much interested in action and water sports as he likes water skiing, sailing and he like weight training too. He is a very charming, tall and handsome looking guy with beautiful blue eyes as all girls are attracted to him and have a lot of female fan following.
|Birthday||February 11, 1985|
|Height||6 feet 1 inches|
|Net Worth||above $5million|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
— Dylan Turner (@DylanTurner_) September 18, 2018
10 Facts about Dylan Turner:
- Dylan Turner was born on February 11, 1985, in Torquay, England, United Kingdom. He is currently 35 years old.
- He started his career as a stage actor later turned himself into a movie actor who has been part of Mamma Mia released in 2008, Split released in 2017 these were his outstanding and recognized movies.
- Turner height is 6 feet 1 inch tall as he is among the tallest actor in England.
- Dylan is in a relationship with Sophie Maggie who is a model, dancer, cycle instructor and a dance teacher who is currently residing in London.
- Dylan is among the famous actor in England and the whole United Kingdom but he doesn’t have his wiki page but he has his IMDB where his movie and movies rating is available.
- He has his Instagram profile username @dylanturner_ and he has very less fan following in his social media handle only 1.3k followers.
- He has even been in stage performing some musical genre and in September 16, 2020, he with some other members are doing concerts on Classical rock anthems song.
- According to many research and reports, his exact net worth is not available but it is more than $5 million.
- Dylan hasn’t revealed anything about his parents and their name as he has kept all his personal life a little private.
- Dylan and Sophie started dating each other on September 27, 2017, and since then they have been in a very good relationship.