Eddie Boxshall is the boyfriend of Denise Van Outen who is going to be featured in the new BBC show- Gogglebox. Eddie specializes in the oil business and maybe that’s why he appears very smooth and sleek. Well, that was one bad joke but let’s not lose focus and continue looking at Eddie Boxshell. Though he has been a controversial figure, Eddie seems to really like him and are having a nice relationship.
Eddie appears very suave and gentle with his silver-grey hair combed back and the spectacles give his look a slight edge and just adds to that British elegance. After all, he is a businessman and dressing appropriately is his thing. Introduced by a mutual friend, Denise and Eddie have been sticking together since 2013 and they look really adorable together.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Interesting Facts About Eddie Boxshall
- Eddie is 45 years old according to this article published The Sun magazine which means he was born in 1975.
- Eddie is a businessman by profession and is going to appear in the reality TV show Gogglebox with his girlfriend Denise.
- There aren’t other details about his childhood house, family, or siblings in the media because he isn’t involved in show business.
- Eddie used to have a job as a Commodities trader but was excused from his job because of several misconduct claims.
- Eddie Boxshall has always claimed to be an honest man, denied the accusations, and has been prepared to sue the company for unfair treatment.
- Eddie has an Instagram account where he is followed by 27 thousand people.
- Eddie and Denise have been living together for about 7 years now but haven’t married.
- Boxshall loves cooking and cooks for his girlfriend as much as he can.
- He is also known as Teddy Boxhall.
- Eddie is the father of a girl named Leah who is 21 right now.