Edward Atterton is a British actor perhaps best known for appearing on the Sci-fi network’s adaptation of Frank Herbert’s Children of Dune. The book has also been adapted or another film coming out in 2020 starring Timothée Chalamet and Rebecca Ferguson.
|Birthday||24 January 1962|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Net Worth||$100,000 – $1 Million|
|Education||Trinity College, Cambridge|
He started acting in 1993 and was active until 2005 when he had decent hits and worked on various TV shows. Apart from this, he is also a businessman.
10 Facts About Edward Atterton
- Edward Atterton was born on 24 January 1962 in Tamworth, Staffordshire, England, U.K. He is 58 years old as of September 2020.
- His Wiki page is not fully completed so you can get these facts to get information on the star.
- Atterton is married to wife Kelly Atterton, they have 2 children, a daughter Piper (born December 23, 2004 ) and son Rex (born October 18, 2008).
- Before this, he dated actress Salma Hayek, the couple started dating in 1997 and he even moved to Los Angeles but they broke up in 2000.
- His net worth as of September 2020 is around $100,000 – $1 Million. He made this net worth from a career as an actor and a businessman.
- The star left acting in 2005 when he became the principal manager for the Los Angeles branch of Jigsaw London, he has family ties with the company.
- Atterton is British as per his nationality and he is Caucasian as per his ethnicity.
- His first acting role came in 1993 when he had a role in ITV’s Agatha Christie’s Poirot as per this source. He was also cast as Dr. Alex Taylor in the ITV drama series in the Medics.
- One of his first popular roles was as The Man in the Iron Mask in 1998 and on Charmed.
- He starred in Frank Herbert’s Children of Dune whose remake is being released in 2020.