Edwina Wren is an Australian actress and voice over artist. She is best known for appearing in the Television series, Neighbours. Similarly, she has also featured in movies like Canopy, Hunters, and Offsprings.
Moreover, she is also a voice-over artist. She has given her voice to several audiobooks of different novels as well. She is very good at what she does, however, she seems to be a bit far from opportunities. If you want to know more about this wonderful talent, tune in. We bring you the 10 interesting facts about her.
|Birthday||March 6, 1981|
|Education||Victorian College of Arts@|
— Edwina Wren (@WrenEdwina) April 26, 2019
10 Facts on Edwina Wren
- Edwina Wren is an Australian actress and a voice-over artist. She is mostly popular for starring as a guest in the series, Neighbours, and other several movies as well.
- As of now, the actress is 39 years old. She looks surprisingly younger than she actually is.
- However, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet. But there is a bio written about her on IMDb even though it is a stub.
- Moving on, the relationship status of the actress is not known. She is not much in the spotlight. Hence, the fact of whether she is married or not is not available.
- Likewise, she doesn’t seem to have a boyfriend either, that we know of.
- As for her net worth, she makes a decent amount of money. Her net worth is estimated to be around $100,000.
- Furthermore, Edwina celebrates her birthday on March 6 every year. Also, her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Likewise, she is of Australian nationality. The actress was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- However, the information on her parents and childhood is not available either. She is currently residing in Melbourne.
- Apart from being a successful actress, she is also a voiceover artist. She has given voice to several audiobooks.