Eleonora Srugo is a New York-based realtor who graduated from Boston University Questrom School of Business. She was raised in SoHo, New York, and currently lives in Greenwich Village, New York.
Eleonora has been in the news ever since her name came up after Clare Crawley and Dale Moss’s breakup. Dale had been unfaithful and according to Clare, he was seeing Eleonora during their engagement. Eleonora Srugo’s Instagram account has been kept private after the accusations started.
Quick Facts: Who Did Dale Moss Have Affair With? Meet Realtor Eleonora Srugo On Instagram
LIFE THROWS U CURVES BUT U LEARN TO SWERVE
Posted by Eleonora Srugo on Wednesday, November 4, 2020
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Eleonora Srugo
- How old is Eleonora Srugo? The exact date of birth, age, and zodiac sign of Eleonora Srugo has not been revealed yet. By the looks of her pictures, Srugo might be in her late 20s.
- Eleonora Srugo was born and raised in New York, USA. Her nationality is American and Surgo’s ethnicity is Caucasian.
- She is a realtor based in New York and Eleonora Srugo is an expert in new development representation. She is an entrepreneur who has shared her expertise in her social media platform.
- Srugo has been in the news ever since Clare Crawley called her Dale Moss‘s side-chick and accused her of cheating with her ex-fiance Dale Moss when Dale and Clare were engaged, reports Daily Mail.
- Dale Moss, former footballer, and Eleonora met in 2019 when he was still engaged to Clare Crawley.
- In response to Clare’s the reps for Eleonora denied the accusations and said Eleonora and Dale are only friends, reports The Sun.
- Eleonora Srugo has 23.1k followers on her Instagram account. Her Instagram bio says she was ranked 13th position as the Producing Real Estate Agent NYC. Srugo’s Instagram account has been kept private.
- Eleonora Srugo does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her. Srugo’s bio can be read in recent news articles.
- Srugo has a Facebook page with over 3.8k followers. The page is liked by more than 2.8k people.
- She began her career in 2009, by working for Douglas Elliman, where Eleonora was named the firm’s top agent.