Elham Ehsas is an aspiring actor based in London. He is seen on both big and small screens since 2007. However, he is mostly recognized for his role as young antagonist Assef in the novel based movie, The Kite Runner. The Kite Runner was also his debut.
Besides acting, he is also a filmmaker. He claims himself as an adventurous, competent, and sensitive Filmmaker. His short movie ” Our Kind of Love” was BAFTA long-listed and has upwards of 2.2 million views on Youtube. In addition, Elham plays the musical instrument Rabab. The musical instrument is popular in Central and West Asia.
Quick Facts: Elham Ehsas Age And 10 Facts To Know
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
10 Facts On Elham Ehsas
- Born in Afganisthan, Elham Ehsas moved to London with his family when he was 10 years. He holds Britsih Nationality.
- The actor seems to live a lowkey lifestyle, so we are unknown about his parents and family.
- Elham Ehsas’s age is 31 years as of 2021. He was born in the year 1990 but has not revealed his birthday yet.
- Speaking of his relationship status, Elham Ehsas is predicted to be single at the moment as he has never shared anything regarding his girlfriend.
- The actor once claimed in an interview that, when he was in Afghanistan, he loved the smell of wet soil and always wanted to taste it. So he would lick the walls (which are made out of mud) to try and get that taste!
- How tall is Elham? We are not sure about Elham Ehsas’s exact height and body measurements. However, he seems to be pretty tall.
- According to the Net Worth Post, Elham Ehsas has accumulated a net worth of $6million.The actor’s primary source of income is the entertainment industry.
- The London based actor loves traveling. We can see him sharing traveling posts on his social media platform.
- In addition to acting, Elham is also a filmmaker. We can check out his YouTube channel to see his talent in the filmography.
- Though he is yet to be featured on Wikipedia, his bio is available on IMDB. Elham Ehsas is also available on Instagram as @zoradzo.
Leave a Reply