Eli Rogers Age Height revealed. Fans are wondering about every detail of the professional and private life of the player. Read this article till the end to know details.
Eli Rogers is an American Football player who plays for the position of wide receiver. Eli serves for the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League (CFL).
In 2015 he was signed by the Pittsburgh Steelers as an undrafted free agent. Likewise, he has played college football for the Louisville Cardinals.
Eli Rogers Age Revealed: How old?
Eli Rogers is the age of 28 years old.
The player was born on December 23, 1992, in Miami, Florida. Likewise, he holds an American nationality.
However, Eli wanted to play football since his early age, as he gained more popularity on March 14, 2019, after he signed a two-year contract extension with the Steelers. He was released on August 31, 2019.
Eli Rogers Net Worth Explored
Eli Rogers net worth is estimated to be around $5 million, as stated by celebheightwiki.
However, NFL player salaries range heavily. NFL players makes $400,000 to $600,000 per year. At the top level, stars can make $50 million or more.
|Birthday||December 23, 1992|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Some Interesting Facts on Eli Rogers
- Eli Rogers has a decent height of 5 ft 10 in (1.78m). Likewise, he weighs around 180 lb (82 kg).
- According to an ESPN report, Eli’s career stats are REC 78, YDS 822, TD 4, AVG 10.5.
- Eli is active on Instagram under the account whoisbelieve. He has amassed over 11k followers on his account.
- However, he is active on Twitter under the account name @__bELleve17 and gained over 30k followers.
- Rogers recorded the Cardinals’ longest reception, 58 yards against the Cincinnati Bearcats at Paul Brown Stadium on October 15.
- During his senior year in 2014, Rogers saw action in all 13 games and had 45 receptions, 525 receiving yards, and 3 receiving touchdowns.