Elijah Everett, most famously known for his 6 feet and 6 inches of height, is an actor. Likewise, his appearances on radio channels like ClearChannel and iHeart Radio also heightened his fame. He had tremendously been known for his impressions of President Barack Obama.
Realizing his interest in acting, he also put in efforts to get formal acting training. And, we can definitely see the results as he is a talented actor without a doubt. Likewise, the roles he mostly enjoys are the ones that bring out his emotions from within. Here are some facts on the actor, Elijah Everett.
|Height||6 Feet and 6 Inches (1.98 m)|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand to $1 million|
|Education||Ivana Chubbacks School|
10 Facts on Elijah Everett
- Elijah Everett is an American actor. And, he is widely recognized for mimicking the former U.S. President Barack Obama in different radio channels.
- His age has not been made known as of now. Likewise, not even the online sources have gathered any details about how old he currently is.
- He does not have a bio on Wiki which is kind of upsetting for his fans. So, keeping that into account, we have listed these facts dedicating to his fans.
- Often referred to as Mr. 6 feet 6 inches, you might already know that he is 1.98 meters tall.
- Coming to his wife, Elijah has not been spoken candidly about his married life.
- It might not be surprising that he is active on Instagram. Similarly, if you are looking to follow him then, his username is @eli.everett.official. To this date, he has over 3 thousand followers.
- Regarding his parents, he can be seen posting their photos on his social media accounts.
- He has not been open enough to share if he is married or not.
- Born in Philadelphia, he is of American nationality.
- In order to hone his acting skills, he admitted himself to Ivana Chubbacks school.