Elise Tate is a social influencer and model who is better known as the wife of NFL star Golden Tate, she made headlines after going on a rant on Instagram about how her husband was ‘under-utilized’ in the Giants vs Buccaneers game.
She said that her husband, who plays as the wide receiver for the New York Giants, was open the whole game but was never fed. After this, she went off on all other teammates of the star.
|Birthday||January 29, 1988|
|Profession||Influencer; Business Development Staff|
10 Facts About Elise Tate
- Elise Tate was born on January 29, 1988, and her age is 32 years old as per this source.
- Tate is an Instagram model and an influencer, she has over 55 thousand fans and she shared her views about her husband being under-used by his NFL team, the New York Giants.
- Golden Tate’s Wife has said that her husband should be used more in the game, in addition to this, she went on a full-on rant.
- The couple has been together since 2012 and got married in 2017 but this is the first time that she has gone on a rant about her husband not being used enough.
- Together, she and her husband have 2 kids, a son maned Golden Tate Jr. and a daughter named Londyn.
- Golden Tate and his wife live in San Diego with their kids.
- Elise’s individual net worth has not been revealed but this source reports that her husband is worth $9.4 million.
- Her ethnicity is Caucasian and she is American by nationality. She was born in San Diego, California, USA.
- She has not revealed the name of her parents to the public.
- As for her job, she is an influencer and Instagram model but she worked as a business development staff in the Harvey Nash staffing and recruiting group.