Elizabeth Ann Hanks is the daughter of the legendary actor, Tom Hanks. And, she was recently seen accompanying her dad at the 2020 Golden Globes as he received the prestigious Cecil B. DeMille Award.
Along with her, her brother and her step-mother, Rita Wilson graced the red carpet with their presence. All of them looked happy beyond measure for Tom Hanks. In fact, his daughter, Elizabeth even shared how proud she was of her father’s achievement.
|Name||Elizabeth Ann Hanks|
|Age||38 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Parents||Tom Hanks and Samantha Lewes|
|Siblings||Colin, Chet and Truman Hanks|
|Net Worth||$400 million|
|Education||The Archer School for Girls & University of St. Andrews|
10 Facts on Elizabeth Ann Hanks
- Elizabeth Ann Hanks (born on 17 May 1982) is an American writer and actress. Her age is 38 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- She does not have a bio on Wikipedia. Nonetheless, she has a detailed bio on the page of IMDb that you might want to have a look at.
- She was born to parents, Tom Hanks and Samantha Lewes. However, Hanks and Lewes divorced in the year 1987. And, her father remarried with actress, Rita Wilson.
- Regarding her siblings, she has an elder brother, Colin Hanks. And, she has two younger half-brothers who are Chet and Truman Hanks.
- She has an Instagram account. In the same way, she has amassed over 8.5 thousand followers.
- No headlines have ever been made about her boyfriend. So, her romantic life has pretty much been under the radar despite the fame.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches.
- She is yet to be married. So, she does not have a husband. And, neither has she had any children.
- Born and brought up in Los Angeles, California, she is of American nationality. In addition, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- She is a graduate of The Archer School for Girls in Brentwood. After that, she went on to study at the University of St. Andrews.