Elizabeth Elkins was born and raised in New Orleans, LA. Elizabeth had a passion for art since she was a child. Elizabeth went to Newyork to pursue her passion. She graduated with BFA with Honors in Theater from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts. Elizebeth later got her MFA in Acting from the University of California, San Diego. Elizabeth has performed at La Jolla Playhouse with Theatre de la Jeune Lune in “The Deception” which was directed by Dominique Serrand.
Elizabeth has also appeared in numerous films and tv shows like “Black Panther”, “Bad Moms”, “NCIS: New Orleans,” “Army Wives,” and “Mercy.” Upcoming films include “Out of Blue” and “Assassination Nation.”. Because of her academic background in Acting Elizabeth is also a teacher. She is a Certified Enneagram Consultant. She even has her website through which she sells online courses.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Husband||Michael A. Newcomer|
10 Facts About Elizabeth Elkins
- Elizabeth Elkins’s Date of birth is unknown. Information about her exact age is also not public.
- She is a beautiful woman with light hazel eyes and blond hair.
- Elizabeth is not single in fact she is happily married to Michael A. Newcomer since 2015. Elizabeth and Michael A. Newcomer had a child together and they have a beautiful and happy family.
- The exact date when she got married to Michael A. Newcomer is 18 April 2015
- She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall which is 1.63 meters.
- Elizabeth is of average body weight with a slim figure. Her exact weight is still unknown.
- Her Net worth is not publicly available.
- Elkins won the GotMilk Contest in 1998. She has her own Milk Ad in Seventeen Magazine and the Milk Mustache book.
- Information about Elizabeth is not so easily available; there is no Wikipedia page about her. She has an IMDb profile though.
- Her Instagram account has 686 followers. She shares pictures of herself with her followers through Instagram.