Elizabeth Macdonough husband and political party: If you want to know about her personal life and career, you must read this article below till the end.
Elizabeth Macdonough is an active American lawyer and also the first woman to hold the position of the US Senate since 2012. In May 1999, she joined the senate parliamentarian as an assistant, and later on, she was promoted to senior assistant parliamentarian.
During the 1990s, Elizabeth worked as an aide in the US senate library as an assistant editor of the congressional record.
Elizabeth Macdonough Husband: Is She Married?
Elizabeth Macdonough husband name is still inside the shadow.
Well, Elizabeth Macdonough is married, but she wants to keep her married life private and only shares her career-related information in the media. Similarly, we don’t have any details about her children at the moment.
Elizabeth Macdonough’s Political Party Explained
Elizabeth is a member of the Independent political party. She began her political career, and she has always been respectful and generous with the citizens.
According to Ballotpedia, Macdonough had advised members to look at some measures along with the biggest reconciliation bills related to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the American Health Care Act from 2015 to 2017.
|Birthday||February 16, 1966|
|Profession||Lawyer and Politician|
|Education||Vermont Law School|
Senate Parliamentarian Elizabeth MacDonough is expected to rule as soon as Thursday on whether a $15 minimum wage can be tucked into President Biden’s pandemic relief bill https://t.co/YVDOVAgbxu
— POLITICO (@politico) February 25, 2021
Some Quick Facts On Elizabeth Macdonough
- Elizabeth Macdonough’s net worth in 2021 is under wrap. As being a politician, she definitely has a good sum of money from her political career.
- Elizabeth Macdonough has no profile on social sites like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- These days, she is in the limelight after ruling against the minimum wage provision in the COVID relief bill.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, Elizabeth completed her higher education from Vermont Law school and received a Juris Doctor degree in 1998.
- She currently lives in Arlington, Virginia. Therefore, her nationality is American.
- By looking at her profile, she is in her late 40s. However, her actual date of birth is yet to reveal on the web.
- Just like other politicians, she has a good-looking personality with a tall height.