Elizabeth Trump Grau is the elder sister of the current president of the United States. She, herself, was the supreme court judge. She has been involved in politics and the government system for almost five decades.
Elizabeth Trump Grau is currently retired. She left her position as the federal judge after her brother Donald Trump joined the presidency. Now she is a full-time mother and a wife to her husband. Throughout her career years, she has earned a lot of support from her loved ones since day one.
|Name||Elizabeth Trump Grau|
|Age||83 years old|
|Parents||Fred Trump, Mary Anne MacLeod Trump|
|Siblings||Donald Trump, Maryanne Trump Barry and Robert Trump.|
|Net Worth||2 million dollars|
|Husband||James Walter Grau.|
Anyone looked recently into either of Trump’s sisters? Seems to be rather shady dealings w/ #JudgeMaryanneTrumpBarry, her judgeship link to #RoyCohn & her husband’s work as DJT’s business attorney until his death @maddow @DavidCayJ @JoyAnnReid @chrislhayes https://t.co/sM3rbbFYxP
— Left Of Main Street (@LeftOfMainSt) March 9, 2019
10 Facts on Elizabeth Trump Grau
- Elizabeth Trump Grau was born in the year 1937, which makes her age at around 83 years old as of now.
- She was born as well as raised in The United States, and the name of her parents are Fred Trump, Mary Anne MacLeod Trump
- Three of Elizabeth Trump Grau’s siblings are Donald Trump, Maryanne Trump Barry, and Robert Trump.
- Elizabeth Trump Grau is married to a famous film producer named James Walter Grau. They have been married for many decades now.
- Currently, she lives in a mansion in Florida with her family, including her husband and children.
- As per her Wikipedia page, it is said that Elizabeth Trump Grau prioritizes her family over everything and anything in her life.
- All of her salary and endorsements have not been calculated, but her net worth is guessed to be around 2 million dollars.
- Elizabeth Trump Grau is not active on most social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- At this age, Elizabeth Trump Grau never fails to support the agendas of her brother and spends a lot of family time with them.
- Elizabeth Trump Grau aspires to live a long and inspiring life for every loved one in her life and will continue to do so.