Jenna Dunster is a South African actress. You may know her as the daughter of popular South African TV actress Elize Cawood.
|Birthday||January 9, 1987|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Elize Cawood and Wilson Dunster|
In 2020, Elize took her last breathe. Jenna announced that Elize had died due to cancer.
Furthermore, Jeena follows her mother’s footsteps and also works in theatres, TV shows and movie.
10 Facts on
- Jenna Dunster (January 9, 1987) is an actress known for Sterlopers(2014). She is the age of 33 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Jenna Dunster is the daughter of renowned South African actress Elize Cawood. Elize is known for her contribution to South African TV shows. Sadly, she passed away on July 18, 2020, after her long battle with cancer.
- Dunster’s father, Wilson Dunster, is also a director and actor. Likewise, she is a single child in the family and doesn’t have any siblings.
- Speaking about her body measurements, the actress stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches tall (1.65m). Moreover, she has dark blonde hair and bluish-green eyes.
- As for now the Wikipedia page under the name Jenna Dunster is yet to arrive. Though, the actress was born and raised in South Africa. Hence, she belongs to South African nationality.
- As a celebrity, everybody wants to know about Jeena’s married life. But, she has maintained a silence on her possible husband’s details.
- Following her bio, she debuted in acting career around 2011 with the Tv series “Women in Love”. Her other notable works include Inescapable, Skoon and Deep State.
- Dunster has been nominated for multiple awards with her talent. In 2019, she was nominated for Golden Horn Award for Best Actress in Lead Role.
- Jeena’s net worth is currently under review. However, with her acting career, she must be earning a decent fortune.
- You can follow Dunster on Instagram as @jenna_dunster. Similarly, her twitter handle is @jjdee3.