Ellie Woods has been the talk of the town as being the wife of American actor and singer Jordan Fisher. Jordan is praised for his recurring role in The Secret Life of the American Teenager.
Just like her husband, Ellie is also a public figure better known as a social media influencer. She has over 90 thousand followers on her Instagram. Also, she has a YouTube channel, where she shares videos relating to Vlogs, QnA, and Lifestyle,
|Birthday||June 30 1998|
|Profession||Instagram Star, YouTuber|
|Parents||Kristen Dodd Woods|
|Education||University of Alabama|
10 Facts On Ellie Woods
- Born in 1998 in Birmingham, Alabama, USA., Ellie Woods blows the birthday candle every year on 30 June.
- As of now, her age is 21 and counting.
- In the family, she has a mother named Kristen Dodd Woods and a brother named Harrison Woods.
- In 2019, she graduated from the University of Alabama—she studied clinical dietetics in the college.
- Ellie is happily married to her long-time partner Jordan. The pair shared the wedding vows on 21 November in the attendance of close family and friends. Initially, they had postponed their marriage due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- She and her husband, Jordan are childhood friends. When Jordan was 13 years old, the love-bird had their first meeting. Later in 2017, they inaugurated their romantic relationship. Two years after their dating relationship, they got engaged in May 2019.
- Ellie’s hubby, Jordan is professionally an actor, famous for his portrayal in the 2012TV series The Secret Life of the American Teenager.
- Soon after the marriage, Ellie has changed her last name to Fisher matching her better-half. She renamed her Instagram handle as @elliewfisher where she has over 91.3 thousand followers.
- She hasn’t given any hints about her net worth. On the other hand, her spouse, Jordan is supposed to have a net worth of about $500 thousand, as per the wiki.
- Ellie is few inches shorter than Jordan, who possesses a height of 1.73 meters.