Eloise Lushina is an American actress who is highly famous for her role in the Netflix horror movie, Family Blood. The movie was released back in 2018. Her role was highly praised in the movie. In a way, it turned out to be her silverware.
Prior to that, she starred in a short film called Break My Bones. The movie came out in 2016. The actress portrayed the lead role of “Violet” in the movie. The short film won many awards and nominations for its masterpiece acting and storytelling. Besides, Eloise is also a musical theatre actor and has portrayed a lot of roles in musical dramas on the stage. Here is everything you need to know about this talented actress.
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
10 Facts on Eloise Lushina
- Eloise Lushina is an American actress who is mostly known for her role in the 2018 Netflix movie, Family Blood.
- Unfortunately, no one has yet dedicated her to a Wikipedia biography. She will probably have one soon.
- As of now, she seems to be around 24 years old. She is yet to talk publicly about her age.
- Moreover, the actress has sensational body measurements. Her height is around 5 feet and 6 inches. She looks like an angel with her curly brown hair.
- However, there are not any signs of her having a boyfriend at the moment. She is single. Guess it’s a lucky day.
- Moving on, she is also on social media. Her Instagram account comprises of over 2000 followers as of today.
- Furthermore, she started her acting career in theatre acts and musical plays, which she still does.
- Besides, Eloise is also a model. She has appeared in several commercials and Tv ads.
- Eloise Lushina was very much praised for her portrayal in the short film, Break My Bones.
- As for her net worth, she is yet to be landed a lead role in a hype movie or a show. But she has made pretty decent financial figures.