If you’re an avid movie freak, you probably know who Elyas M’Barek really is. Elyas M’Barek is an Australian actor who generally speaks German and is known for various hits. He is widely recognized for his marvelous roles in “Who Am I“, “The Wave“, “Suck Me Shakespeer“, and “The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones“.
Moreover, Elyas M’Barek made his big-screen debut in the comedy movie named “Madchen, Madchen” in the year 2001.
|Birthday||May 29, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
10 Facts About Elyas M’Barek
- Elyas M’Barek has already been featured in Wikipedia’s bio. But, there is not much information available on his wiki.
- Born on May 29, 1982, Elyas M’Barek is 38 years of age as of now. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Elyas M’Barek was born in West Germany in Munich. But, he holds Austrian nationality. He has Austrian and Tunisian descent.
- He stands with decent tallness with a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75m) as per IMDb but his weight is not revealed as of now.
- He is available on Instagram with immense fan followings. He has an Instagram account with 2.5 million followers and 751 posts under the username @elyjahwoop.
- Currently, Elyas is also active on Twitter. And, he has a Twitter account with more than 842.4k followers under the username @Elyas_MBarek.
- To date, he has neither spoken nor posted any hints about his girlfriend or wife. So, probably he is single as of now as per datingcelebs.com.
- Moving on to his family, his father’s name or mother’s name is not available. However, his father is of Tunisian background and his mother is of Austrian background. He has a sibling brother named Joseph who is also an actor.
- As per his IMDb, Elyas M’Barek has several Actress credits for “Die Stimmen”, “Girls on Top” and others and some Self credits as well for “Late Night Berlin”, “Neo Magazin” and others.
- According to celebritynetworth.com, the Austrian actor Elyas M’Barek has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2020. And, we will update his average earning as soon as it’s obtainable.