Ember Jean Roloff is a 2 years old daughter of Jeremy Roloff who is an American television personality and author. Her father has written books including A Love Letter Life: Pursue Creatively, Date Intentionally, Love Faithfully. Jeremy has also appeared in the TV show, Little People, Big World which is a reality TV show about a unique family of Dwarves.
Since she is now just a few years old and is only known for being the daughter of Jean Roloff so there is not much information regarding her present on the internet. Her parents love her very much and regularly share her pictures and life events with their followers. To learn more about Ember Jean Roloff don’t forget to check out 10 facts on her bellow.
|Name||Ember Jean Roloff|
|Birthday||September 10, 2017|
|Parents||Jeremy Roloff and Audrey Mirabella Botti|
|Siblings||Bode James Roloff.|
10 Facts On Ember Jean Roloff
- Ember Jean Roloff was born on September 10, 2017. According to the post in her father’s Instagram account, she was born exactly at 9:40 AM. She is just 2 years old as of 2020.
- Ember has a younger sibling, his name is Bode James Roloff.
- She is a beautiful little girl, she has blond hair and a cute little face.
- She has average height and body proportions for a healthy 2-year-old, her exact measurements are not available.
- When she was born she was 7.13 lbs or 3.23 Kg and 20.25 inches tall.
- Matthew Roloff, Amy Roloff, Dan Botti, and Cendi Botti are her Grandparents.
- Her great-grandparents are Peggy Roloff, Gordon Knight, Ron Roloff, and Patricia Knight.
- She is the daughter of Jeremy Roloff and Audrey Mirabella Botti.
- She is an American Citizen, She currently lives in Oregan with her parents.
- The little girl is certainly not old enough to have her own social media accounts. However, her pictures are shared very frequently in her parent’s social media outlets. Her father’s Instagram is filled with pictures of her playing and traveling with her parents.