Emerson Collins is a popular American actor, a director known for his work on TV shows and movies. The white American actor is also an accomplished producer. In addition to this work on TV and movie shows, Emerson Collins is also famed for his work on Broadway productions, radio host, event emcee, and panelist.
|Birthday||December 20, 1984|
|Age||35 years old|
|Height||around 5 feet tall|
|Profession||Actor/ Radio Show Host|
Collins also works as a contributor to a number of media outlets throughout the United States. This far, Emerson has appeared in nine projects including TV shows and movies. He began his acting career back in 2008, playing Max in TV series Sordid Lives: The Series.
The TV actor is also famous on social media like Instagram and Twitter. He has thousands of followers both on Twitter and Instagram. To check out some of his personal pictures you can find him on Instagram.
10 Facts About Emerson Collins
- Emerson Collins is an aspiring TV and movie actor from the United States. He is also a broadway artist and also works as a radio host, writer, and workshop teacher.
- Emerson was born on December 20, 1984. As of now, he is 35 years of age.
- The TV actor is an American national. He was born in Texas. As seen on his Twitter page, Emerson lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Collins is active on Twitter as @ActuallyEmerson and has 25.4k followers.
- As seen on his IMDb biography, Emerson Collins last appeared on TV series The Mama Rose Show. He appeared as a guest star on the TV series.
- To this date, Emerson Collins has 9 releases to his name. Still, he is yet to find a place on Wikipedia.
- Some of his highly credited roles are Mark in Southern Baptist Sissies and as Billy Joe Dobson in A Very Sordid Wedding.
- Collins has a thin physique and seems to have a decent height. He could be around 5 feet tall.
- Meanwhile, the exact figure of his height, weight, and body measurements are not public.
- It is not clear if Emerson Collins is a married man. The detail of his marriage, wife, and affairs are still out of the reach of media.