Emily Barber is an English actress. She is popular for her work in The Importance of Being Earnest Live of 2015. Besides this, she is also known for her work in Television like “Call The Midwife”, “The Royals” and “Endeavour”.
Even with her few works in Theatre and television, she has established herself as an actress. And her acting work is well appreciated. Moreover, she can also be seen on the sequel of The Alienist, The Angel of Darkness in the opposite of Luke Evans. Know more about her from the facts below.
|Education||Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama|
10 Facts About Actress Emily Barber
- Emily Barber is an actress based in London, England. She holds the British nationality and belongs to the white ethnic background.
- The information regarding her age and birthday is not available. However, as a guess, she might be in her mid or late twenties.
- She has not shared any information about her parents, friends, and other family members.
- Emily Barber stands very tall with a slim build body. You can say that looking at her pictures. But the actual figures of her body measurements are not available.
- While growing up in Peterborough, Emily worked at the National Youth Music Theatre. And later she joined the acting training on Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama.
- Emily has also won the award for Best Newcomer at the Manchester Theatre Awards. It was for her debut stage role in “Billy Liar”.
- She has not revealed the information about her net worth and earnings.
- Emily has managed to keep her personal life private. Hence, we don’t know about her husband. Actually, we even don’t know whether she is married or not.
- She has also done many Theatre works like “Boys Will Be Boys” and “Cost of Living”.
- Her Instagram @emilybarber1_ has about 1.2k followers.