Emily Bruhn is a Canadian actress. She is known for her role as Carly in the Tv series “Six” (2018).
|Height||5 ft 8 inches|
|Ethnicity||Half German and half English|
Emily has been working in the acting industry for more than a decade now. Her other notable works include Supernatural (2014), Power Rangers (2017), and iZombie (2018).
10 Facts on Emily Bruhn
- Emily Bruhn is an actress and model. She is the age of 29 years old. However, her birthday and zodiac sign are not disclosed to the public.
- Following her biography, Emily Bruhn is a native of Vancouver, Canada. Hence, she is a Canadian girl by nationality. In addition, her ethnicity is half German and half English.
- The actress stands at a height of 5 feet and 8 inches tall. Likewise, she has a toned body figure. Furthermore, her eyes are green and her hair is blonde.
- Emily is happily married to her husband and long term boyfriend, Charlie Marsh. Moreover, the couple was blessed with a daughter named Savannah Rose.
- The Bruhn family is very supportive of Emily’s passion for acting. However, we were unable to gather information about her parents and siblings.
- As for now, there is no Wikipedia page dedicated to Emily Bruhn. But, she does have an IMDb profile that provides details about her 20 credited role to date.
- The actress first stepped into the entertainment business with the Tv series “Smallville”. Likewise, she portrayed the role of Contestant #4 in the adventure show.
- In 2013, Bruhn made a career breakthrough after she was cast “Health Nutz“. Moreover, she was seen as the character Tami in the 6 episodes of the series.
- Emily’s net worth is currently under review. However, with her job as an actress, we assume that she must be earning a decent salary.
- You can follow her on Instagram as @emily__maddison. Likewise, she is active on Twitter as @Emily_Maddison.