Emily Decker has spent years working in the entertainment industry. No wonder, it is her movies that have made her well-known amongst the public. She gained a lot of media and public attention from her role in Thou Wast Mild and Lovely.
Apart from this movie, she has been able to feature in several other movies that have been critically acclaimed as well. However, she has transitioned from movies into the field of fitness lately. She has currently been working as a CrossFit coach and personal trainer.
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches|
|Education||University of South California|
View this post on Instagram
I had so many questions when I sought help to stop trying to change my body. . What will happen? Will I stop working out? Will I want to quit fitness? How much larger will I get? Will people say I let myself go? Will I lose work as a trainer? Will people talk about it behind my back? Will men still be attracted to me? Will I be uncontrollably binge eating for months? How will it impact my health? . The answers I found: . I gained weight. I learned why I had feared that. I learned how to love my body more than I ever had before. . My digestion improved. My food “intolerances” disappeared. I felt icky after consuming foods I hadn’t in a long time, but I learned how to sit with discomfort and allow it to empower my choices. I binged. But because I didn’t compensate for it, over time, it faded away. I stopped squeezing in my stomach, and I stopped getting stomachaches. . I realized what kinds of exercise really felt good and what kinds I was doing as punishment. It took months to stop actually using them as punishment, but noticing it was the first step. . My sexual confidence exploded. With a more full connection to my body (and the help of @whitneyullom) I no longer turned parts of myself off during pleasure. . My window of tolerance for negative feelings expanded, and, almost in exact proportion, my ability to feel joy and love grew right next to it. . My life pace slowed down as my level of presence ramped up. It felt chaotic AF at first. What would i organize my thoughts around? Gradually my life became more and more full of emotional presence with people, pets, places, laughter, and tears. . I became able to be around foods that used to set off a binge, without bingeing. I noticed that when I’d restrict at all or feel food scarcity, I would quickly binge later. I held this with love and compassion, and it made me even more resolute to not deprive myself. . I found my calling to free anyone else I could from our cultural prison of body shaming and dieting, and to help heal their relationships with movement. . Our bodies and appetites are not the enemy. Though it isn’t an overnight journey to develop trust for them, it is possible, and we all deserve it. . 💗
10 Facts on Emily Decker
- Emily Decker is an American actress, CrossFit coach, and personal trainer. Likewise, she is also an advocate for mental health.
- Her age has been estimated to be around 30 years old. At least, that is what a few online articles have come to conclude when it comes to answering how old she is.
- Her bio on Wiki is yet to be written. So, her bio on IMDb could come in handy for her fans for the time being.
- She has a height of 5 feet and 4 inches which is pretty average. However, she does look taller for her height.
- As of now, she might share a few details about her husband once she gets married. Looking at her social media posts, she looks like she is yet to be married.
- Her Instagram account is filled with posts related to body positivity, fitness, and healthy diets. She has over 4 thousand people who follow her on Instagram.
- She was born to mother, Debra. Emily’s mother was a valedictorian of her high school. And, she attended an Ivy League school for her Master’s degree.
- She holds American citizenship and her ethnicity is white.
- She completed her education from the University of South California.
- Her movies, Madeline’s Madeline, Thou Wast Mild and Lovely, and Probable Robot were loved by her fans.