You might be familiar with American baseball pitcher Zack Greinke’s wife, Emily Kuchar Greinke. But many of you might not know this, Emily Kuchar Greinke and her husband Zack Greinke are high school sweethearts. They attended Apopka High Schook, Orlando together.
|Name||Emily Kuchar Greinke|
|Age||36 years old|
|Education||Apopka High School|
Emily who has known her husband Zack for a long time now and is married to him for the past 11 years. The couple is now parents to two children, both sons. Also, both Emily and Zack are cat lovers. They have a cat named Wilsy.
Find out some lesser-known facts about Zack Greinke’s wife Emily Kuchar Greinke here.
10 Facts on Emily Kuchar Greinke
- Emily Kuchar Greinke is an American who is famed as the wife of American professional baseball player Zack Greinke. This couple is married for over a decade now.
- Kuchar’s husband Zack Greinke in the Major League Baseball (MLB) as a pitcher for Houston Astros.
- If you are wondering about what does Emily Kucher does for a living and her job detail, the detail is now public. She is a former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.
- Greinke is a former Miss Daytona Beach USA 2008. So, she has been in a beauty pageant too.
- You can find Emily Kuchar Greinke on social media like Instagram. She is active on Insta as @emilygreinke. Her Insta account has 6.2k followers now.
- Speaking about her age, the exact detail of her birthday is not public yet. She was born in the year 1984 and is 36 years of age now.
- Her husband, Zack Greinke is 36 years of age now. He was born on 21 October 1983 in Orlando, Florida.
- Born in Dayton Beach, Florida, Emily Greinke is an American national.
- Kuchar and Zack Greinke who are married since 2009 have two sons together. Their children are named Bode and Griffin Greinke.
- As of 2020, Emily Kuchar’s husband Zack has a net worth of $120 million. His annual salary is $32 million.