Emily Kusche has been turning people’s attention to her lately. Her new series called Sloborn is on its way to release on the 5th of July. And, looking at her past performances, people sure have high expectations of her.
The trailer and the plot of the series do sound intriguing. However, how successful will that show actually be when it releases is yet to be known. Likewise, Kusche has been promoting her work whole-heartedly. You guys can even take a look at the trailer by following the link on her Instagram bio.
|Age||18 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Net Worth||$3 to $4 million|
10 Facts on Emily Kusche
- Emily Kusche (born on 15 January 2002) is a German actress. Her age is 18 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Her Wikipedia bio is yet to be published. So, her fans might have to dig a little deeper on the internet to know about her.
- She celebrates her birthday on the 15th of January every year.
- She has an average height of 5 feet and 5 inches currently. In meters, she is around 1.65 meters tall.
- The info on her parents, family members, and their whereabouts have been kept behind the curtains.
- She has been rather open about her dating life on her social media account. Her boyfriend is Emil Belton. And, he is an actor too.
- Born in Berlin, Germany, her nationality is German. In the same way, her ethnicity is white.
- According to Filmifeed.com, her estimated net worth as of 2020 amounts to a hefty sum of $3 to $4 million dollars.
- She is active on Instagram. As of now, she has the followers count of about 19.2 thousand on her account.
- Apart from her new upcoming series, she is most famous for her roles in The Little Ghost and Don’t. Get. Out!