Emily Whitmire is an American MMA fighter. She is signed by the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
|Birthday||May 5, 1991|
|Age||29 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
Recently, Emily was seen with another fighter, Polyana Viana, in the ring. However, she lost the match via submission on August 29, 2020.
Furthermore, on December 1, 2017, she made her professional UFC debut.
10 Facts on Emily Whitmire
- Emily Whitmire (May 5, 1991) is an American MMA fighter. She is the age of 29 years old. Likewise, her horoscope sign is Taurus.
- Emily has a weight of 52kg and competes in the welterweight category. Similarly, her height is 5 feet 5 inches. Furthermore, she has a huge tattoo on her lower side of the ribcage.
- According to her Wiki page, Emily Whitmire was born in Portland, Oregon. She is also known by her nickname Spitfire. In addition, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- Whitmire mainly talks about her professional career rather than personal life. Although she is not married yet, she has not mentioned her boyfriend as well.
- According to various sources, Emily has earned a total of $54,000 dollars over her entire career. Therefore, there is no doubt that the fighter has a handsome net worth.
- In her free time, Whitmire connects with her fans via her Instagram account @emwhitmire115. Similarly, her Twitter handle is @emwhitmire.
- In 2015, Emily officially began her professional career with The Ultimate Fighter 26. Following her impressive performance, she was signed by the prestigious UFC.
- In 2017, the MMA fighter made her UFC debut. However, she lost the match. Though, she made headlines after winning her second match.
- Emily has competed in 8 UFC matches to date. Among them, she has won 4 matches and lost 4 of them. Furthermore, her last match was held on August 29, 2020.
- Whitmire comes from a good family. But, details about her parents and siblings are hidden from the public right now.