Emily Lyoness is a popular social media personality. She is known for her TikTok account @emilylyoness. She makes different funny content along with lip-syncing, trends, and other challenges videos on her TikTok account. Because of her amazing content, she has a very good fan following.
Emily has also well established herself as an Entrepreneur. She has established companies like True Glue Beauty, JWLS, Lyons Elite, and Femme Fatale. Know more about her from the details below.
|Profession||Entrepreneur and TikTok personality|
10 Facts About Emily Lyoness
- Emily Lyoness is 34 years old as of 2020. She has not revealed the details of her birthday.
- Born and raised in Canada, Emily Lyoness holds the Canadian nationality and she belongs to the White ethnic background.
- Emily’s Wikipedia is not available yet. But you can find any information about her from various other sources.
- She has not shared her height, weight, and other measurements. But observing her pictures, she seems to have good height with an attractive curvy body.
- Emily is a highschool dropout. After dropping out of high school she did modeling.
- Emily Lyoness is single right now. There is no information available about her dating anyone.
- She has not shared anything related to her parents. But we do know that she a sibling, Christian Lyoness. She also had a sister named Juli who passed away in 2011.
- Her TikTok @emilylyoness has about 134.1k followers. And she has a total of 2 million likes on her TikTok videos.
- Exact figures for her net worth are not available. Being the owner of four companies, she might have a good amount of net worth.
- She also makes good money from her merchandise. If you’re her fan then get her merch product from the online stores.
- You can also find her on Instagram @emilylyoness. She has about 84.2k followers.