Emma Chamberlain is a Youtuber, TikTok content creator and influencer. She is popular for her vlogging and collab videos on her YouTube Channel.
Emma is also a rising entrepreneur. In fact, she has her coffee brand named “Chamberlain Coffee”. Similarly, she is the host of the “Stupid Genius” Podcast.
|Birthday||May 22, 2001|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession||YouTuber and social star|
|Parents||Michael Chamberlain and Sophia Chamberlain|
|Net Worth||$8 million dollars|
10 Facts on Emma Chamberlain
- Emma Chamberlain is an American YouTuber. Talking about her age, Emma celebrated her 19 years old birthday on May 22 this year. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Born as Emma Frances Chamberlain, she started her career as a Youtuber. Moreover, she won the 2018 Streamy Award for Breakout Creator.
- Emma is discussed to be 5 feet and 4 inches tall in height. Similarly, her body is slim with visible abs. Furthermore, the blonde girl has blue eyes.
- Chamberlain’s Instagram profile can be discovered under the name @emmachamberlain. Similarly, she has a verified account with 10.5 million followers.
- Emma recently took her fame to her Tiktok account @emmachamberlain. As a matter of fact, she has amassed 8.2 million fans on the content creating the platform.
- As per various gossips, Chamberlain is currently dating her boyfriend, Tucker Pillsbury. Likewise, Tucker, aka Role Model, is a singer and musician.
- Moving into her family, Emma is the single child of Michael Chamberlain and Sophia Chamberlain. However, her parents got separated when Chamberlain was only 5 years old.
- According to celebrity net worth, Emma enjoys a Net Worth of $8 million dollars. Likewise, she collects this vast fortune from her brand promotions and merchandise.
- In 2019, the YouTuber started her podcast titled Stupid Genius. Furthermore, her podcast helped her to grab the title of the best Podascter award in the 2020 shorty Awards.
- Emma was named under the “The 25 Most Influential People On The Internet” by the Times Magazine. Moreover, she published a book named “The ideal planner”.