Emma Espiner is a notable and talented political commentator and broadcaster from the United States. She often covers national and international events, political and social issues.
Also, Emma is a columnist for Newsroom. It’s a New Zealand based online publication house. Besides that, she hosts a podcast Getting Better for the Radio New Zealand about Maori Health Equity. Indeed, she has an amazing personality with real talent.
Let’s delve into her personal and professional life so that readers can collect enough information regarding her age, husband, net worth, children, career, and many more.
|Profession||political commentator and broadcaster|
|Parents||Martin Wehipeihana and Colleen Smith|
|Education||University of Auckland|
I told you all I’d eventually stop going on about being a med student, here’s the evidence! Thanks for being part of the journey xx x https://t.co/bozxh2eTUU
— Emma Espiner (@emmawehipeihana) November 19, 2020
10 Facts on Emma Espiner
- Emma Espiner hasn’t revealed her exact date and year of birth in the media. By looking at her photos or profile, her age is between 35-40 years old.
- Currently, she resides in New Zealand. Hence, she has New Zealander nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Speaking about her physical appearance, Emma’s actual height, weight, and body measurements are missing from the source. If we take a look at her profile, she seems to be quite tall in stature.
- Espiner is multilingual. She is fluent in English, Maori, and Spanish languages.
- Emma is active on Instagram, but her account is private as of now.
- She is available on Twitter with the username @emmawehipeihana and has around 14.1k followers.
- According to Wikipedia, Emma received a Voyager Media Awards of the opinion writer of the year in 2020.
- Describing her marital status, Emma is a married woman. Her husband’s name is Guyon Espiner. In addition to this, it’s not clear if they have any children or not.
- Moving on to her family details, Emma is the daughter of Martin Wehipeihana and Colleen Smith. However, her sibling’s details are missing from the wiki page as well.
- Emma is a qualified woman. She recently received an MBBS degree from the University of Auckland in 2020.