Emma McBride Age: When was the Australian Politician born? Get to know her closely in this article below!
Emma McBride is an Australian politician. She was elected to the Australian House of Representatives for Dobell in 2016. Likewise, she defeated Karen McNamara to take over the position. On the other hand, the politician had lost the same election in 2013.
Emma McBride Age: How old is She?
Emma McBride age is 45 years old as of now.
Emma was born on April 27, 1975. Likewise, she hails from Central Coast, New South Wales in Australia. Furthermore, she belongs to the Taurus zodiac sign.
Emma McBride Husband: Is She Married?
Emma McBride’s husband is still a mystery.
Emma McBride doesn’t prefer to talk about her married life and children. Instead, she defines herself by her work.
Her Net Worth: How Much Income Does She Yield?
Emma McBride generates a handsome net worth as of 2021.
Pleasure to attend the Cancer Council Research Breakfast this morning. Great to hear from experts discussing clinical excellence in research pic.twitter.com/r5FSzl9vUV
— Emma McBride MP (@Emma4Dobell) November 15, 2016
Emma McBride currently serves in the office of the Australian House of Representative. Therefore, we don’t have the exact figure on her vast fortune. She is compassionate about disclosing her earnings.
|Birthday||April 27, 1975|
|Age||45 years old|
|Parents||Grant Anthony McBride and Barbara McBride|
|Education||University of Sydney|
Some Facts on Emma McBride
- Emma McBride is a member of the Australian Labor Party. Similarly, she was appointed as the Dobell Representative in 2016.
- Emma McBride completed her bachelor’s level education at the University of Syndey. Besides, she graduated with a Pharmacy degree. Furthermore, she also attended Flinders University.
- You can discover McBride on Twitter as @Emma4Dobell. In fact, she has amassed nearly 1.4k followers.
- Speaking about her parents, Emma is the daughter of late Australian politician Grant Anthony McBride. In the like manner, her mother is Barbara McBride.
- The politician worked as a pharmacist for nearly 20 years. In addition, she spent 10 years of her career in the Wyong Hospital.
- In 2019, McBride was selected as an Assistant Minister for the Mental Health and Shadow Assistant Minister for Carers. Moreover, the politician is determined to improve the health care system in Australia.