Emma McKeon is a very competitive Australian swimmer. She is a gold medal winner in the Olympics and I am sure that must have been a very proud moment for her. She has bagged a total of 17 medals in prestigious championships around the world and 4 of them have been medals in Olympics.
She is a very beautiful woman as well. I am sure there are going to be people out there saying it’s irrelevant and that’s really true. She is a great athlete and has been able to achieve great things personally and also for the country. Her looks are secondary in front of her skills. Let’s get to know this amazing swimmer bit more intimately now…
|Birthday||May 24, 1994|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
10 Facts On Emma McKeon
- Emma McKeon is currently 26 years old. She still has a lot of swimming to do and a lot more medals to bite.
- She was born on 24 May 1994 in a place called Wollongong which is a town in New South Wales in Australia.
- McKeon has a Wikipedia page which has in detail breakdown of her swimming career and the records of medals she has won.
- Talking about her education, she attended Griffith University in Australia and excelled in swimming from very early on.
- Michael Bohl has been her swimming coach and looking at Emma’s track record, he is certainly a good coach.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 60 kilograms.
- We don’t know anything about her relationship status. Judging from her Instagram profile, she has a high chance of being single currently.
- We are as clueless as you when it comes to her net worth.
- Emma works out a lot as she has to be fit in order to swim better,
- She has 49 thousand Instagram followers in her account.