Emma Warren The Voice 20th season contestant aired on NBC. Let’s get to know more about the talented lady more in this article.
Born in America from Nashville, Tennessee, she made a memorable impact on stage in a blind audition in The Voice. Her music has enchanted millions of listeners.
She left a strong impression on the coaches. She covered Kacey Musgraves’ “Slow Burn.”
She regularly travels across states due to her being a singer. You can learn more about her below.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Married/Single||Dating (John Craine)|
Emma Warren The Voice Contestant: Age Revealed
Emma Warren’s exact age cannot be confirmed for now. But she appears to be in her early 20’s.
She spent her childhood in her local hometown in Tennesse. She completed her high school studies in her neighborhood. Moreover, she seems to love traveling and outdoor activities.
Emma Warren’s Boyfriend: Who is she dating?
Emma Warren has been dating her boyfriend; John Craine writes Reality TV.
They both look like a perfect match for each other.
It seems like they have been dating for quite a long time, and they apparently started dating when they were in high school.
Emma Warrens’s Instagram
She has around 2,659 followers as of now and 1,232 following with 169 posts.
Her Instagram posts are absolutely full of her singing performances and her travels. She sure loves singing and traveling.
Some Facts about Emma Caroline
- Emma Warren has been dating her boyfriend since high school.
- There’s not much information about her parents. Emma and her parents follow Christianity as their religion.
- Hence, She is a devoted Christian.
- You can see her with her family doing ski during a family vacation, as it seems she loves to ski too.
- Her fans on Instagram support her singing, and her Instagram handle is full of love from her friends, family, and fans.
- She is the season 20th contestant for The Voice, aired on NBC.