Emmersyn Fiorentino is a child actress from the United States of America. She is best known for his work on “Bizaardvark” of 2016, “Liv and Maddie” of 2013, and “A little Help with Carol Burnett” of 2018. She has performed very well in all of her television shows and movies. She made her acting debut from the “Little Republicans: Presidential Debate Highlights” of 2015 where she played the character of Little Carly Fiorina.
At such a young age, she has already made herself known all around the world through her impeccable performance. If she continues performing like this, sooner or later she will become the biggest star in the entertainment industry. Know more about Emmersyn Fiorentino from the facts below.
|Birthday||January 25, 2010|
|Height||4 feet 8 inches|
|Parents||James J. Fiorentino and Maria|
10 Facts On Emmersyn Fiorentino
- Emmersyn Fiorentino was born in the year 2010. She is 10 years of age as of 2020.
- According to the famous birthday, she celebrates her birthday on the 25th day of January. And her birth sign is Aquarius.
- Born and raised in the United States, Emmersyn holds the American nationality. Moreover, she belongs to white descent.
- She was born to her father James J. Fiorentino and mother Maria. We have no idea whether she has siblings or not.
- She has appeared along with her mother in one of the BuzzFeed videos which are titled “Mom Vs. Kid: Who Knows Who Better?”.
- Emmersyn stands the height of 4 feet and 8 inches tall. Her weight and other body measurements are not disclosed.
- She has also acted alongside Toni Collette and Katie Aselton in the Fun Mom Dinner of 2017.
- This article will definitely help you to know her more as her dedicated Wikipedia page is not available.
- Emmersyn has also done the guest’s appearance on the episodes of “Good Girls” and “Bizaardvark”.
- You can find her on Instagram @itsemmersyn. She has about 28.8k followers.