Enea Bastianini is an Italian MotoGP Racer. He first rode a minibike at a young age at 3 years and 3 months which is a very small age. This shows that he has a passion for riding a motorcycle from an early age. He has raced in various categories like the MiniGP 70cc Italian Championship, Honda HIRP Trophy 100cc, and the Honda RS125 Trophy.
Enea Bastianini took his step toward MotoGP by being a participant in the Italian Championship in 5 races. He started his career in the Moto3 world championship in 2014. Because of his interest in bikes from an early age, he has now become a professional racer.
10 Facts on Enea Bastianini:
- Enea Bastianini was born on 30 December 1997 in Rimini, Italy. He was born and raised in Rimini.
- Moving on to Enea Bastianini’s age, his age as of 2020 is 22 years old and he will be 23 years old after a month.
- After a lot of researches, we found out that Enea Bastianini has not been dating anyone at the current time. So his girlfriend’s name is unknown.
- His information is available on Wikipedia. He has currently been playing for the Italian racing team and his bike number is 33.
- Talking about his height, he is 5 feet 5 inches tall but his weight and other body measurements are not revealed.
- Enea Bastianini has not unveiled much information about his parents.
- Enea Bastianini holds an Italian Nationality and follows Christianity.
- Enea Bastianini is active on his Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. He is available on Instagram as eneabastianini.
- He completed Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup in 2013 in which he took en route to the 4th place finish.
- Enea Bastianini has represented his country in the international field is a member of a professional team.