Engku Emran Wikipedia and biodata uncovered. Engku Emran and Noor Nabila alleged romantic relationship has been hot news these days.
Engku Emran is a Malaysian citizen whose full name is Engku Emran Engku Zainal Abidin. He is a businessman by profession/ job. Currently, Erra’s ex-husband, Engku Emran, is a CEO at TV Synergy Sdn Bhd and COO at Suria FM.
Moreover, he came into the spotlight after marrying a renowned Indonesian singer and actress, Laudya Cynthia Bella. The duo tied the knot in 2017. Unfortunately, their married life lasts only for two years. You won’t believe it, do you? She has millions of fan followers on social media platforms.
Engku Emran Wikipedia And Biodata Details
Engku Emran has no Wikipedia page as he is not a public figure, but we can find his biodata on Surabaya Tribune News.
Whatsoever, there is not enough information about his parents now. We’re keeping tabs on the missing information. According to his Instagram page, he is a person who loves sports. He frequently participates in cycling and swimming competitions. We can sneak peek at his IG profile.
Engku Emran Wife: Who Is He Married too?
Engku Emran’s wife Erra Fazira, a Malaysian singer, tied the knot in 2007. She was his first wife, and the duo got divorced in 2014.
After that, he married another celebrity Laudya Cynthia Bella. They filed a divorce in 2020.
Some Quick Facts On Engku Emran
- Engku Emran is Malaysian as a citizen, and he holds a Malaysian-Indonesian nationality.
- Similarly, he has a mixed ethnicity, as per our research.
- Discussing his net worth, Engku’s net worth is under review now. He definitely has earned a colossal amount of money during his professional career as a CEO and COO.
- Now, he is going to marry Noor Nabila Mohd Noor today, reported by NST. His wedding ceremony will be held today. This is his third marriage until now.
- Engku Emran has a daughter named Engku Aleesya with his former wife, Erra Fazira.