Enid-Raye Adams is a very talented actress from Canada. She entered the film industry in the year 1993 working in the independent movie titled For the Moment. She was in the opposite of the popular actor, Russell Crowe. Since then to until now, she has played in dozens of films and television shows. Moreover, she has worked with the best directors and writers.
Enid-Raye has also worked in the commercials. She is still the best in what she does. She is definitely one of the best Canadian actresses who has survived in the entertainment industry for such a long time.
Know more about Enid-Raye Adams from the facts below.
|Birthday||June 16, 1973|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Net Worth||$1 million -$5 million|
Slating in 2020. pic.twitter.com/D1HXd3xHeO
— Enid-Raye Adams (@enidrayeadams) September 1, 2020
10 Facts On Enid-Raye Adams
- Enid-Raye Adams was born in the year 1973 and that makes her 47 years of age as of 2020.
- Her birthday is on the 16th day of July. And according to the zodiac’s calendar, Enid-Raye’s birth sign is Cancer.
- Enid is from the place called Portage la Prairie of Manitoba, Canada. And she holds the Canadian nationality. Currently, she resides in Vancouver, Canada.
- She was born to a single mother Diane Law.
- Enid is 5 feet and 4 inches tall in height (1.63 m). Unfortunately, her body weight and other measurements are not disclosed.
- Adams is a happily married woman. She got married to her husband Bryce Norman on the 6th day of March 2008. And the have two children together.
- Enid-Raye Adams has not shared her net worth and salary details. However, some sources have mentioned, her net worth is in the range of $1 million – $5 million.
- Wikipedia page of Adams is not available. There are many other websites with information about her life and career including her IMDB profile.
- Her films are Good Boys, Final Destination 2, Babylon: The Legend of the Rangers, The Accidental, Time for Me to Come Home for Christmas, Undercover Brother, and many others.
- Enid-Raye Adams Instagram is @enidrayeadams.
Leave a Reply