Eric Bledsoe is an NBA player who recently reignited his career after giving praiseworthy performances in the latest NBA seasons. His decade-long career has seen him show great promise but he has at times failed to reach the heights he was touted for.
He had made an impression on NBA teams even before being drafted into the league. He joined the NBA even before graduating from college and was a player at 20 years old.
|Birthday||December 9, 1989|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||214 lb (97 kg)|
|Net Worth||$50 million|
|Salary||$17 million (average)|
10 Facts About Eric Bledsoe
- Eric Bledsoe was born on December 9, 1989, and his age is 30 years old as of November 2020 according to this source.
- Bledsoe’s wife is Morgan Poole, he had been his longtime girlfriend before they tied the knot on July 1, 2017. They have been together for a lot of years. He has a son named Ethan Bledsoe and Ariana Bledsoe. They got married in the player’s hometown of Birmingham, Alabama, USA.
- Eric earned a hefty salary of $15.62 million in 2019. He has earned an average salary of $17 million throughout his career according to SpotRac.
- The player has a net worth of more than $50 million as of 2020.
- He earned this salary from Milwaukee Bucks. Eric Bledsoe is moved to New Orleans Pelicans, NBA. They traded Jrue Holiday for Eric.
- His wiki page is being updated but you can read all about him in this article.
- Before entering the NBA, he was a player for the Kentucky Wildcats men’s basketball team.
- He played one season for them before being drafted into the NBA by Oklahoma City Thunder, he was a round-1 pick.
- He was quickly traded to the Los Angeles Clippers, he spent 3 seasons there, and made the all-rookie team.
- Since then his career has mostly been uneventful, he is yet to lift the NBA championship.