Sharon Malone, the wife of the popular American lawyer named Eric Holder, is a medical practitioner who has been working for Foxhall Ob/Gyn currently. Her husband, Eric provided his services as the 82nd Attorney General of the United States.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (Approx)|
|Siblings||Vivian Malone Jones|
|Children||Maya Holder, Eric Holder, Brooke Holder|
|Education||Harvard University, Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons|
The couple has been together from the year 1990 and now, they are probably celebrating their 30th marriage anniversary. As per reports, we have come to know that she is a practitioner who mostly deals with high-profile personalities as she is in contact with many of them being the wife of the popular American lawyer.
Excited to share the next #MichelleObamaPodcast episode! My friend @MichelleObama and I sat down to get deep about our relationship with our bodies, and how to take care of ourselves as women, body and soul.
I hope you’ll give it a listen on @Spotify: https://t.co/XLpOGDDhlw https://t.co/a1cg0QsPtw
— Sharon Malone (@smalonemd) August 12, 2020
On her Twitter profile, she has mentioned that she is a refugee from Alabama. And, now, she has been a very successful personality who has been living in Washington, DC. Also, from her Twitter bio, we come to know that her actual job is a menopause practitioner.
10 Facts About Sharon Malone:
- Hope you have learned that Sharon Malone holds an MD degree as she had completed the degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- But, why is an MD graduate so much popular? She has been actually in fame since she was introduced as the wife of Eric Holder.
- She was born in the year 1959 which is why her current age is exactly 61 years.
- If you wish to learn more about her, there is no Wikipedia page. So, please visit her official LinkedIn account.
- Not much is known about her financial status including both her salary as well as net worth.
- As you know the fact that she has an MD degree to her name, it is also important to know that her an important fact among the other 10 facts is that she had completed her BA degree in Psychology from Harvard College.
- Very recently in the year 2020, she had appeared in the Michelle Obama Podcast.
- Sharon and her husband, Eric shared a total amount of three children. They are Maya Holder, Eric Holder, and Brooke Holder.
- If you wish to follow her social media account, she seems to be active only on Twitter where she has around 1500 followers.
- Currently, she has been serving as the major partner for Foxhall Ob/Gyn.