Caroline Fare is an American personality known for being a celebrity spouse. She is the ex-wife of a popular American businessman Eric Scot Villency who works as the Chief Executive officer (CEO) of Villency Design Group which is a product design firm.
Well, Carolina besides being known as a celebrity spouse, is also known for her work as a couture designer. She makes a very unique and beautiful wedding dresses. Not only the wedding dress, but she also makes the different evening gowns for her private clients.
Know more about Caroline Fare from the facts below.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Net Worth||$5 million USD|
|Divorce||Eric Villency (m.2013, div. 2017)|
|Education||Tillskararakademin College, Fashion Institute of Technology|
10 Facts On Caroline Fare
- Caroline Fare is in her forties. Since she has not disclosed her birth date, her exact age is not known.
- She was born and raised in Sweden. Hence, she holds the American and Swedish nationality. Moreover, she currently lives in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Information on Carolina’s parents, siblings, and family members is not disclosed to the public. We will update everything about her family as soon as we know it.
- Talking about Carolina’s educational background, she attended the local school and completed her schooling. And later she attended Tillskararakademin College and graduated in the year 2007.
- Carolina has also done studies and training of pattern cutting for about 3 years.
- Initially, Carolina started her designing career working for Camilla Norrback as a design assistant.
- Carolina was so much into designing and fashion. So, embrace her knowledge of this field, she also attended the Fashion Institute of Technology and studied fashion design.
- Carolina stands 5 feet and 7 inches tall. She has a slim build body. Moreover, she has blue eyes and blonde hair.
- Carolina was married to Eric Villency. The married in 2013 and separate after 4 years of marriage in 2017.
- Carolina is estimated to have a net worth of $5 million USD as of 2020.