Erica Nlewedim is a very popular British-Nigerian actress who started her acting career back in the year 2016 when she appeared as Diane in the movie called Poka Messiah. Daughter of Oby Nwokolo and Eric Nlewedim Christian, she has just acted in 1 other movie apart from Poka Messiah.
|Age||19 – 25 years|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Reality Television Star|
|Parents||Oby Nwokolo and Eric Nlewedim Christian|
|Education||Victory Grammar School, Command Secondary School, Covenant University|
It’s a 2019 movie named Hire a Woman where she got to play the role of Nifemi. Erica recently participated in the popular reality television series called BBNaija which was running its 5th season.
However, she had to wave bye to the competition after she got disqualified. She seemed really emotional as she spoke that she was internally connected with the show and the participants there.
10 Facts on Erica Nlewedim:
- Erica Nlewedim’s age range is from 19 years to 28 years but we have not mentioned her actual age.
- She has recently set up a GoFundMe where she has already raised $23,026 and her target is to achieve $100,000.
- Since there are no wiki sites, we can find most of her information from her IMDb account.
- She is totally single as she has never spoken about her boyfriend in front of the social media she uses.
- With around 702 thousand followers, Erica is active on Instagram as @ericanlewedim.
- She is actually a British-Nigerian who was born in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Well-known as an actress, she is often described as a reality star too who recently appeared in BBNaija season 5 but was disqualified.
- People have been asking about whether she is married or not, and since she has never spoken about her marital status, we believe she has never ever married.
- Erica is approximately 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her weight is around 60 kilograms.
- Apart from Instagram, she is found on Twitter (92.2 thousand followers) as well as on Facebook (32.9 thousand followers).