Erik Athavale is a popular and successful American actor known for his work in the movie like Breakthrough and No Time Like Christmas as Dr. Lulu and Eamon in the same year 2020. His latest short film, “Run” will be premiered only on the Hulu channel on November 20. Everyone is desperately waiting for the movie. He portrayed the role of a Doctor in the movie.
Further, he has appeared in many films and TV series like Follow Me to Daisy Hills, Tales From the Loop, The Secret Ingredient, Nicola Tesla and the End of the World, and so on.
|Birthday||September 18, 1990|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
10 Facts on Erik Athavale
- Erik Athavale was born in 1990, so his age is 30 years old as of 2020. People wish him a very Happy Birthday through social media on September 18 every year.
- His birthplace is the United States of America and he has an American nationality.
- According to superstarsbio, Erik stands at a good height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) tall with a bodyweight of 73 kg. Further, his body measurements are 40-32-14 inches.
- Discussing his net worth 2020, Athavale’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. Similarly, his annual salary might be in thousands of dollars.
- He is active on Instagram under the name @eathavale with a good number of followers.
- His name is not listed on Wikipedia lately but we can find his wiki-bio on other websites like IMDB, Celebswiki, Gdatamart, Superstars bio, and many more.
- Moving on to his relationship status, Erik is quite secretive in nature. Hence, he hasn’t revealed his girlfriend’s or Partner’s identity in the media. This suggests that he is single and unmarried and enjoying his lavish lifestyle.
- As mentioned above, Erik has kept his personal life hidden behind the curtains. Erik tends to remain silent whenever there is a topic related to his family.
- Erik has produced a short movie titled ‘The Madona, the Whore, and the First Date’ in 2015.
- According to IMDB, he has worked in 34 movies and TV series till now and many more to go.