Erika Monroe Williams is an American news anchor and show host. She is known for hosting Good Evening Arizona.
|Name||Erika Monroe Williams|
|Birthday||January 29, 1970|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth||$50 million dollars|
Erika Monroe Williams’s daughter is famous TikToker, Madi Williams. Madi is a YouTuber and member of the “Hypehouse”.
Furthermore, Erika is the manager at Moxie Artists.
10 Facts on Erika Monroe Williams
- Erika Monroe Williams (January 29, 1970) is a television news anchor and show host. Although she looks very young, Erika is already the age of 50 years old.
- It is estimated that Erika is the owner of $50 million dollars Net Worth in 2020. In addition, she resides in a big mansion with her family.
- Speaking about her husband, Erika is the wife of Matt Williams. Likewise, Matt is a former baseball player. Furthermore, the wedding was held on July 15, 2003.
- Monroe is the mom of teenage daughter named Madi Monroe Williams. In fact, Madi is a TikTok content creator who has amassed more than 10.9 million fans.
- Erika is discussed to be the tall height of 5 feet and 10 inches. Likewise, she has beautiful blonde hair and a cute smile.
- The TV host is a native of Southern California. Her ethnicity is white. Similarly, she now calls Arizona her home along with her family.
- Moving into her job, Erika Monroe Williams began her TV career as a news anchor. In addition, she was associated with the Fox in Texas. Moreover, she also won the Texas Media Award.
- Williams shares lots of pictures and news via her Instagram handle @erikamonroewilliams. Furthermore, she has amassed 28.8k followers on the platform.
- In 2019, Erika became the contestant for The Taste. However, she couldn’t win the show and was eliminated in the 14th position of the show.
- Erika is also the founder of Moxie Artists. Moreover, she is currently serving as the manager and producer for the company.