Esther Joy King is an American politician who is running for the elections for the US House to represent Illinois’ 17th Congressional District. The politician will be representing the Republican Party in the general elections.
With over 65% of the votes, she progressed through the Republican primaries on March 17, 2020. But her journey has just started as she is head to head against the popular Democratic candidate, Cheri Bustos. Even though she is a new face in Politics, King has a huge experience in the military sector. She is also a law graduate and is known for her generosity among locals. Her parents worked as missionaries in the US Mexico Border. Know everything about her here.
|Name||Esther Joy King|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Education||Northwestern School of Law|
Esther Joy King (IL-17) joined the U.S. Army Reserve as a member of the Judge Advocate General (JAG) Corps. She was recently promoted to Captain and assigned to the Rock Island Arsenal. Today Esther is an entrepreneur and practices law in East Moline and is now running for office pic.twitter.com/TIjL47LfBW
— Maggie’s List (@maggieslist1) July 22, 2020
10 Facts on Esther Joy King
- Esther Joy King is an American politician who is running for the US Congress to represent Illinois’ 17th Congressional District.
- Moreover, the politician is significantly young. She seems to be around 40 years old.
- As an amateur in politics, she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- King has an excellent family background as both of her parents served for the country. She also served as US Army Reserve.
- Also, she is married to her longtime partner. But further details about her husband and family are not exposed yet.
- Neither are the facts about her net worth. She has not disclosed the financial details of her campaign either.
- As for her education, she graduated at Northeastern School of Law in 2013. She has been practicing law at the moment.
- Furthermore, she is associated with the Republican Party and will be representing them in the ballot.
- The Illinois native follows the Christianity religion. She believes in love and mutual understanding among the people of different religions, cultures, and ethnic groups.
- Esther Joy King is running her online campaign through her personal website. She has also completed the Ballotpedia’s candidate survey.