Ethan Bearman is an American radio host and television analyst. He is best known as the host of Ethan Bearman Show. Likewise, he is also an author/writer and speaker.
Ethan is professionally working as a Lawyer. He is the owner of “The Bearman Firm”.
|Profession||radio host, television analyst, author/writer, and speaker|
|Education||Loyola Law School and University of Phoenix|
A live, televised medical exam. A couple of thoughts:
1. Every appointment starts with getting on a scale.
2. Will he get a “turn your head and cough” part?
3. Does the carpet match the drapes?
4. Will Dr. Siegel remember that he is a doctor first & not a 45 cheerleader?
— Ethan Bearman, Esq. (@EthanBearman) October 9, 2020
10 Facts on Ethan Bearman
- Ethan Bearman is a radio host, television analyst, author/writer, and speaker. However, his age and date of birth are currently not known.
- Despite his popularity in America, the Wikipedia page for Ethan Bearman does not exist right now. So, this article provides lesser-known insight into his life.
- Ethan is happily married to his wife Amy. However, he has not mentioned about having children yet. In addition, the couple is a resident of Los Angeles, California.
- With his fame and a successful firm named The Bearman Firm, Bearman’s Net Worth must be very high. However, the value of his fortune is under review.
- The Tweets and opinions by Ethan are popular on his Twitter account @EthanBearman. Likewise, he has a verified account with nearly 10.6k followers on the platform.
- The attorney studied at the University of Phoenix to obtain his bachelor’s degree in IT and science. Furthermore, he also attended Loyal Law School to peruse a JD degree.
- As per his Bio, Ethan worked as a Director for IBM Practice from 2004 to 2005. In addition, he also has experience working for TECA Data Safe Company
- In 2014, Bearman became a talk of the town with Ethan Bearman Show. Likewise, he ruled the KGO weekdays from 10 am to 12:50 pm for more than 5 years.
- After his departure from the show, Ethan opened his law firm in 2019. Moreover, he uses his 25 years of career experience to help his clients.
- As a reputed person, Bearman’s articles have been published in Talks Magazine and Patch. Similarly, he regularly appears in Fox News.