Stevie Thompson’s son Ethan Thompson made his parents proud. Thanks to his sweep with 26 points against Oklahoma State Cowboys.
Stevie Thompson’s son Ethan Thompson aka Ethan Ivan Thompson is a basketball player from America for the shooting guard position. He plays college basketball for the Oregon State Beavers of the Pac-12 Conferences.
Thompson played on Bishop Montgomery’s varsity team for all 4 years during his high school career. He averaged 22.8 points, 7.7 rebounds, and 5.4 as a senior at Bishop Montgomery.
Stevie Son Parents: Father Stephen Thompson
Stevie Thompson son made headlines by winning against Oklahoma state. However, Ethan Thompson was Adley Rutschman’s clutch according to a tweet by Corvallis Knights.
Ethan Thompson was born to his parents Stephen Thompson (father). However, he hasn’t said much about his mother.
Moreover, Talking about siblings Ethan’s brother, Stephen Jr, played for Oregon State from 2015 to 2019.
Ethan Thompson Age Revealed: How Old?
Ethan Thompson’s age is 21 years old at the moment.
The player was born on May 4, 1999, in Harbor City, California.
However, he holds American/ Puerto Rican nationality. Along with this he also has mixed ethnicity.
|Birthday||May 4, 1999|
|Height||6 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Stephen Thompson (father)|
Some Interesting Facts About Ethan Thompson:
- How tall is Ethan? The player stands at a decent height of 6 feet 5 inches. Similarly, he weighs around 195 lb (88 kg) according to the Wikipedia bio.
- Ethan hasn’t revealed his actual salary yet. However, looking at his performances and fame, he must have a handsome salary and income.
- Thompson signed his National Letter of Intent to play for Oregon State on November 9, 2016.
- In his college debut against Southern Utah Thompson scored 20 points, had 5 assists, and grabbed 8 rebounds.
- Ethan is active on Instagram under the account named ethan_thompson5. He has amassed over 8k followers on his account.