Eva Andress is a very popular Brazillian fitness model and also a former bodybuilder who has won various championships in her career. She has played an inspirational role among teenagers. Because of her eye-catching personality, she became an international celebrity. At the age of 17, she decided to hire a trainer so that she could get better training and can achieve her goal.
In 2006, she has participated in the NABBA Parana championship which was a national level competition. She managed to impress the judges by her talent and won the first prize. Again, in 2008 she participated in the IFBB body fitness competition and won the competition as well.
|Birthday||December 19, 1984|
|Height||5 feet 4 inch|
|Parents||Maria Helena Vieira|
10 facts on Eva Andressa
- Eva Andressa was born on December 19, 1984 (age 36 years) as of 2020. She was born and raised in Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil.
- Eva Andress stands at a very good height of 5 feet 4 inches, weighs is 65 kg with a great physique. Moreover, she is a fitness model with a great personality.
- Her nationality is Brazilian and has white ethnicity.
- She has a huge fan following on Instagram with more than four million fans.
- Speaking about her relationship status, she is married. Her husband’s name is Jardel Barros. By profession, he is an athlete.
- In 2014, she has delivered a speech to motivate the citizens to focus on their health and fitness. Also, In 2015 Eva Andressa started to host a television show titled “Dica Fitness” where she has interviewed many bodybuilders and athletes.
- Eva Andress has posed for many magazines as well. At first, she agreed to pose a cover photo for the popular lifestyle magazine named “Revista Sexy’ in 2013.
- Describing her net worth is estimated at approximately $1,000,000.
- Moving to her family, her parent’s details are not available on social media. It looks like she is quite secretive about her personal life.
- She is also available on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube with good fan followers.