Everly Carganilla is a young and budding child actress who gained popularity by performing on “Yes Day.” The movie will premiere on Netflix. According to IMDb, the family-based drama will release on March 12, 2021. It has received positive reviews from the audience. Surely, the movie will be a hit at the box office.
According to Deadline, Everly Carganilla has been cast in the new web series The Chair, including other co-stars like Nana Mensah, Bob Balaban, David Morse, and many more. Carganilla will play the role of Ju Hee (daughter). Overall, the actress has marked her position in the film industry.
Here are some interesting facts about the cute child actress Everly Carganilla.
Quick Facts: Everly Carganilla: Meet The Chair Actress On Instagram
|Parents||Paul Carganilla and Jamie Cronin|
10 Facts on Everly Carganilla
- How old is Everly Carganilla? Well, Everly Carganilla’s actual age and date of birth are still obscure. Meanwhile, she celebrates her birthday on May 20 every year with her family and friends.
- The Chair actress Everly Carganilla has an Instagram account managed and controlled by her parents. We can check out her page with a username @everlyeverywhere.
- According to her Insta bio, Carganilla’s father, Paul Carganilla, is a producer and host. Likewise, her mother’s name is Jamie Cornin. We can see her happy family pictures on social media too.
- Everly Carganilla is not the only child in her family. In short, She has a younger brother as a sibling.
- Unfortunately, We can’t find her bio on the official page of Wikipedia.
- Everly stays with her family in southern California, so her nationality is American.
- Carganilla is at the growing stage. Her accurate height and body weight are yet to measure.
- She also portrayed the role of Kimberly Kane in the movie The Haunted Man in 2021.
- Discussing her net worth, Everly’s current net worth is not displayed on the web. Probably, her income is in thousands of dollars.
- She is a determined child who is passionate about her acting career.