Ben Ginsberg is a well-known lawyer and he is best known for representing the Republican Party. He is a former member of Patton Boggs and Jones Day. He joined Patton Boggs in the year 1993. He has worked with famous American governors, businessmen, traders, and corporations.
|Birthday||3 May 1952|
|Age||68 years old|
Benjamin Ginsberg recently made headlines for bucking his party and for blasting Donald Trump’s baseless election claims. Here’s what you might want to know about this American lawyer Ben Ginsberg.
— The Circus on Showtime (@SHO_TheCircus) September 14, 2020
10 Facts on Ben Ginsberg
- Ben Ginsberg is a well-known American lawyer He is best known for his work for Geroge W. Bush in his 2000 victory.
- He is a member of the Republican Party. In 2004, Ben accused some Democrats to have falsely accused nominee John F. Kerry.
- As seen in Benjamin Ginsberg’s Wikipedia biography, Benjamin was born in the year 1952. He was born in the United States and his nationality is American.
- Though he has a Wiki bio, the detail about his family, parents, and siblings is not public yet.
- Speaking about Benjamin’s family, he is a married man. And he has a daughter. His wife and daughter live in New York City, the United States.
- Back in 2017, Politico reported that Ben Ginsberg celebrated his birthday with his wife and daughter. His wife and daughter moved down from New York City to celebrate his birthday.
- Ben Ginsberg celebrates his birthday on the 3rd of May. So, he was born on May 3, 1952. This means the American lawyer is 68 years old.
- Benjamin Ginsberg was raised in a Jewish family. He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania. He graduated from that university in 1974.
- He earned his J.D. degree from Georgetown University.
- Following his graduation from the University of Pennsylvania, Benjamin Ginsberg worked as a newspaper reporter for five years. He worked for Philadelphia Bulletin, The Boston Globe, The Press-Enterprise, and The Berkshire Eagle.